IBBC focuses on new technologies using renewable materials from biomass to produce chemicals, products and fuels to support the growing bioeconomy through sustainable biorefinery. The conference organizers invite you to submit your abstract. Visit www.tappi-ibbc.org to learn more about the conference and attendees. Please note: Since IBBC will run concurrent with PEERS we will accept PowerPoint Presentations with or without papers.
- Abstracts Due - March 27, 2020
- Poster Abstracts Due - March 27, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance – April 29, 2020
- Papers Due to Session Chairs – July 13, 2020 (Optional)
- Final Papers Due to TAPPI – September 7, 2020
- Presentations Due to Session Chairs – September 7, 2020
- Final Presentations Due to TAPPI – October 2, 2020
View the 2020IBBC site.